Most wanted features of GraphLight

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Here you can propose features, the are most important for you.

Developer
Jan 21, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Edited Jan 22, 2010 at 12:42 PM

The drag drop feature was disabled. I enabled it but i have a problem repositioning the edges when i move a node.

How do i reposition the edges as i move a node?

I would realy need help on this because i am working on a very important project where i burrow some of your code.

I have been searching for a directed graph for Silverlight and this is the best one so far. I would really appreciate it if you take this project a bit further.

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM
zerokilobyte wrote:

The drag drop feature was disabled. I enabled it but i have a problem repositioning the edges when i move a node.

How do i reposition the edges asi  move a node?

I would realy need help on this because i am working on a very important project where i burrow some of your code.

I have been searching for a directed graph for WPF and this is the best one so far. I would really appreciate it if you take this project a bit further.

This feature was disabled due to some reasons:

1) Problems with porting Drag&Drop framework to WPF

2) There are plans to write something like ArrowControl which will provide edge drawing and edidting (moving, adding and removing control points)

3) The priority feature - edge drawing (now i'm working on calculating optimal control points)

4) Not so much time to work on this project (it's my hobby).

So the only way is to wait a little because every check in brings much changes now. And even if you implement Drag&Drop yourself it can be broken with next check in.

I plan to release first alpha version without Drag&Drop but with correct edge drawings. Then I could work on Drag&Drop and porting to WPF.

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2010 at 12:50 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.